Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Superheros

Mind Readers...

In a world without Justice only one man can be bring Justice, JustinCe.

I have really been geeking out lately. I have been mildly obsessed with everything superhero (Don't judge me. I missed the part of my childhood where I liked awesome superheros; instead I was doing stuff like math and reading books. Lame.) Then "The Green Hornet" came out staring Seth Rogen. Yeah, the guy from "Knocked Up" and "Pineapple Express" who looks more like a guy who reads comics. (The only thing he is saving is a half eaten McNugget from the garbage can.) That was the day I decided if Seth Rogen can be a superhero, then I can be one too.

Clearly JustinCe is a legendary name. I just haven't decided what my super powers would be. So I have compiled a short list of skills. Skills, I already possess that would likely be heightened by radioactive exposure. (The senses to identify who farted in elevators " My farty senses are tingling." The power quickly put things in reverse alphabetical order. "Wait, Normal Alphabetical-Order man... Xylophone before Wyoming." The ability to awkwardly get in and out of small talk with women. "So you are from Texas? That explains a lot. I heard everything is bigger there?") Powers, check. Costume? This one time I fought "the man" by streaking through my college campus in a pair of Transformers Underoos (I was also wearing a mullet wig to conceal my identity, no joke.) Just like superheros some people loved me others hated me (They were literally throwing eggs at me.) All the while, I was trying to battle the injustice of finals as campus security was in hot pursuit, trying to bring me down. So I will model my costume after this event. It will consist of Underoos, a target on my chest for my arch nemesis Egg Guy, and a mullet wig to conceal my identity. Who knows farty senses might come in handy against Egg Guy?


What would your super hero name be? Super powers? What should mine be?
Thanks for reading and remember the world is laughing at you so you better laugh back.

Artist rendition of JustinCe:
JHarp





No comments:

Post a Comment